-RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That's how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world - well-loved names such as Sagrotan, Nurofen, Dobendan, Durex, Scholl, Finish and Vanish.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?
Visit rx.xxm for more information on our career opportunities and graduate programmes.
Keep up to date with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Learn how to Brand Me and RB employee blog
For our location in Heidelberg and our Business Unit Health we are currently seeking for a
Junior Business Analyst eCommerce (f/m)
As Junior Business Analyst you will provide insights, business analysis, financial reporting and decision support to the total eCommerce team. You will play the key role in setting up an eCommerce reporting deck for the region of DACH & Nordics in various channels.
As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic Sales Team you will:
* Support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and drive conclusions, recommendations and general guidance support to a dedicated channel (Amazon, Marketplace, Pureplay, Direct to consumer and Bricks & Clicks)
* Create and oversee standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative market/sales/product analysis providing day to day support to Consumer Market Insights, Trade Marketing & Marketing
* Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results based on the eCommerce formula
* Work together with data providers (AC Nielsen & IMS) to ensure data integrity and timely reports delivery
* Conduct ROI and ROS analysis for on-platform media spending
* Perform profitability analysis by eCommerce customers
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Economics related field
* Up to 2 years' experience in an Analyst role in a quantitative Research Agency or a multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company
* Outstanding data processing and analytical skills
* Understanding of accounting and finance processes
* Expert knowledge of MS Office
* Very good knowledge of main data provider tools (e.g. AC Nielsen, GFK)
* Experience with commercial and sales finance
* Fluent in English and German
* Challenging environment with the best employees to create game changing innovations
* Open and international culture with colleagues from all over the world
* Fast development and the possibility to learn something new every day
* Modern and colourful office, close to Heidelberg Main Station surrounded by restaurants, parks and sporting grounds
* An amazing team - be part of it
We need people with restless minds who don't rely on textbook thinking. If you think like us and are up for the challenge, then we could be right for you. Please apply online via our career portal.Note: We only accept PDF documents.
For any questions please contact Mrs. J÷rdis Schulte: Jxxxxxx.email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application in German or English.
For more information visit: wxx.xx.xxx/xx.
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation