What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things.
The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Philadelphia and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Junior Management Program - Commercial Path (Marketing & Sales)
1st Role: Junior Key Account Manager, Bremen
If you want a successful career filled with exciting and wide-ranging opportunities, Mondelēz International is the place to start. Formed from a recipe that aims to develop you into a leader of tomorrow, our graduate program offers you a delicious blend of formal and on the job training that will expand your horizons while encouraging your personal and professional development.
Over three years, your learning-path will be sculpted by on the job industry experience where you'll take over real responsibilities with direct guidance from senior managers and mentors. You will gain a holistic understanding of our business and grow in leaps and bounds.
You'll get to work across our commercial functions in a series of 2-3 rotations designed to give you breadth and depth of knowledge, exposure to industry experts and develop a whole host of skills.
Your first placement will be for in Sales in the role of Junior Key Account Manager:
In Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store. As our JUMPee you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, along with the training and development you need to be successful.
Main Responsibilities of a Junior Key Account Manager:
* Ensure achievements of sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets for dedicated customers in respective category
* Support the Annual Negotiation within the available budget
* Execute the customer strategy deriving from sales and category strategy for dedicated customers
* Develop full year customer plan and (additional) promotion activities based on specific analysis tools to ensure achievement of targets
* Support agreements for coordinated cross category activities based on specific customers and business strategies and marketing programs
* Support optimal interaction between national and regional accounts
* Establish/maintain strong customer contacts
Your next placements will also be in Field Sales as well as Marketing where you will get the chance to broaden and enhance your commercial skills-set and gain a holistic approach to our business. The concrete position will depend on your personal preferences and current business need - also cross-border rotations are possible if there is a fit between your aspirations and the business situation.
What we look for:
There are a few things you'll need to join our tantalizingly innovative company. Along with the confidence to try new and challenging situations you must be enthusiastic about learning and eager to develop, whilst creating moments of joy.
We look for all sorts of qualities in graduates. Drive. Creativity. Interpersonal Savvy. Business Acumen. We like people who aren't afraid to stand alone, who deal with ambiguity instead of ignoring it and who know how to approach any problem, no matter how difficult.
If you have these qualities, and are committed to making the most of your talents, you'll fit right in here.
* Graduate status (up to max. 1 year after graduation) & Students of last year (BA & MA)
* University courses preferred: General Business Administration,(International) Management, (International) Business Development, Marketing & Communications, Economy
* First working experience in sales / marketing (FMCG industry preferred)
* Profound analytical and negotiation skills
* Good business acumen and market knowledge
* Fluent German and English
* Driver's license (class B)
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Please send your CV in English. Please note that the recruitment process consists of: screening of applications, phone interview, testing, Assessment Centre.
Our (COMPANY NAME) Talent Acquisition Team will be reaching out to the successful candidates from telephone number starting with +48 or +43