At (COMPANY NAME) we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good - protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Start your career development and become (COMPANY NAME)'s next Future Talent! We are looking for highly motivated newly graduates to join us in 2024!
Future Talent Programme is a Trainee Programme within (COMPANY NAME). We offer a permanent position from start in September 2024 at our site in Rubiera (RE) - Italy. You will onboard an individually designed development program for 18 months connected to a specific position and the (COMPANY NAME) organization. During the program you will participate in trainings and job rotations throughout various parts of (COMPANY NAME) to explore your potential and grow as a person. You will get to know our entire business and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. And this is just the beginning of your (COMPANY NAME) career!
Visit (COMPANY NAME) future talent programme | (COMPANY NAME) Global and read more about (COMPANY NAME) Future Talent Programme!
We are looking for a Value Engineering Analyst who will support the design and delivery of end-to-end customer value journeys. You will be joining in the (COMPANY NAME) Customer Service Operations World Class Manufacturing team, an international, diverse, and dynamic organization at the core (COMPANY NAME) Services Solutions team. The team's mission is to empower (COMPANY NAME) customers to unlock their full potential in enhancing operational productivity, quality, and sustainability. Your role will be key to analyze data, innovate processes, and pioneer cost-effective solutions to amplify value and drive efficiency, actively contributing to the development and expansion of (COMPANY NAME) Services Solutions portfolio and business.
You will be based in Rubiera, Italy, joining an international and diverse team operating in the Europe Middle-East & Africa (EMEA) region and becoming part of (COMPANY NAME) regional and global network.
What you will do
* Delve into internal and external data sources to uncover opportunities to support customers core business challenges and highlight actionable insights
* Assess customer operations to frame the strategic and quantitative business value that (COMPANY NAME) can bring to drive investment decisions
* Collaborate with different (COMPANY NAME) units and partners to design and build Services solutions that drive value fulfilment and ensure sustainable benefits on customer operations
* Participate hands-on in implementation of (COMPANY NAME) Services solutions, shadowing and supporting senior colleagues in delivering on customers business objectives
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of our service delivery, securing quality and driving productive innovation
We believe you have
* A University degree in Technology & Management, Industrial/Energy/Business/ Engineering, Business Informatics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a comparable degree program
* Growth mindset, curiosity and hunger to learn being not afraid to make mistakes
* Agility to deal with complex enviroment, passion for challenges and ability to work under pressure
* Result-oriented attitude, problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box
* Analytical approach, ability to use statistical methods and tools on hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and visualize concepts (Power BI or other Business Intelligence tools knowledge are a strong plus)
* Interest or hands-on experience in managing and manipulating relational databases (SQL, Python knowledge is a strong plus)
* Excellent intercultural skills, ability to influence, communicate and collaborate with people from different hierarchical levels and cultural backgrounds
* Effective communication skills, being fluent written and verbal communication in English and Italian
* Proficient verbal communication in another European language (French and/or German are a strong plus)
* Availability to travel up to 75% of the time
We Offer You
* A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
* A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
* An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
* Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what's good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.(COMPANY NAME).com/.
This job posting expires on 10 March 2024
|09 Feb 2024
|Type of job:
|Food / Beverage / Tobacco
|English, Italian, French