We have a job opportunity for a fresh member to our team in the role of TRAINEE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. In this role you will be supporting our international team with business development, market approach and product development. The program is designed for a 6 month duration with the potential possibility of a full time position afterwards.
At 3DWD® we create unique identities & experiences for branded environments, with a focus on retail and real estate. We are a fast growing company working on projects in 40+ countries worldwide. Our multilingual team works on solutions for a changing market that is in the midst of an exciting process of development. We now have an exciting opening at our office in Gorinchem, The Netherlands.
- Market research & analysis
- Reaching out to potential customers by email, telephone and at industry events
- Administrating acquired data correctly
- Travel to client meetings when required
- Supporting the marketing department
- Supporting the senior project managers
- Student of International business, marketing or related
- Fluency in English on a native / bilingual level (or native speaker)
- Additional European languages are a pre
- Experience in customer relations and sales positions are a pre
- Team player, but capable of working independently as well
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Friendly, trustworthy and reliable
- Outgoing and communicative personality, feels comfortable talking to customers and presenting projects and/or pitches
- Legally able to work in the Netherlands (EU citizen or valid work permit)
What we offer:
- Be part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing environment
- Lots of creative freedom, free space to develop own ideas and projects
- If you can think of it, develop it and deliver it, there are plenty of options to grow within 3DWD
- If both parties are happy, a full time position at the end of the six month traineeship is a possibility
- Students in the final phase of their studies / writing a thesis are considered to be interesting candidates as well
Do you want to be part of a young, innovative organization with flat hierarchies and lots of room for creativity and own initiatives? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (Motivation letter & CV).
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT CONSIDERED.