At (COMPANY NAME) we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good - protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
On our Future Talent Programme Technical Track, you don't need to blend in. We're hoping you stand out. As an innovator who tackles challenges and builds knowledge to help make food safe and available everywhere.
You'll combine your technical know-how with the support you'd expect from a world-leading food processing and packaging company - helping you focus on delivering results, explore new technologies and develop fresh ideas that bring our purpose to life.
With passion, energy and courage, you'll broaden your horizons and experience an international environment, using your unique point of view to improve food safety and quality for hundreds of millions of people.
For you, this is only the beginning.
Join us and make an impact to be proud of - for food, people, and the planet.
To find out more about our Future Talent Programme Technical Track, click here https://www.(COMPANY NAME).com/en-pl/about-tetra-pak/careers/future-talent
What you will do
As a Future Talent - Processing Engineer you will:
* Process calculations
* Design food processing solutions
* Prepare technical specification of processing equipment
* Being in contact with suppliers
* Define the functionality of food production lines and prepare functional description as an input for the industrial automation department
* Preparing functional design specifications FDS as an input for the industrial automation department
* Participate in project cost calculation for plant updates and variation offers on ongoing projects
* Assisting in developing and improving customer's plants regarding performance, safety and quality
* Representing the company in front of our customers
We believe you have
* Bachelor's degree in Process Engineering, Food Technology, Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, graduated in 2023 or 2024
* Willingness to travel up to 20% to visit customers' sites attending, customer meetings, commissioning and to take part in foreign trainings, team building meetings etc.
* Good spoken and written English
* Good in using MS Office some knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD
* Organized, systematic and consistent, result oriented with a strong personal drive
We Offer You
* A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
* A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
* An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
* Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what's good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.(COMPANY NAME).com/.
This job posting expires on 31 March, 2024
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Ilona Szoke email: ilona.szoke@(COMPANY NAME).com
|09 Feb 2024
|Type of job:
|Food / Beverage / Tobacco