Would you like to make a genuine impact on the supply chain operations of a global leader? And at the same time be exposed to different areas of Supply Chain as you begin to solve complex supply and demand issues in operations?
Being part of the Supply Chain Stream of our 2-year-rotational European Graduate Program, you will be working on varying assignments integral to our business and have the opportunity to develop your skills in areas such as buying/planning, production scheduling, materials ordering, inventory management, demand planning and carrier management.
Your energy and drive, as well as your technical, communication and leadership skills, will ensure that you are able to make your mark and contribute to our ambition to define and deliver world-class manufacturing processes, products and services.
Your tasks may include activities such as:
* Support of continuous improvement projects at local as well as European level within the various fields of our Supply Chain like Transportation, Inventory, Demand Planning etc.
* Involvement in improving our Supply Chain processes by providing data analysis and optimization of processes and methodologies
* Contribute as part of our production planning team in achieving our service and inventory targets
While you are on this exciting journey, you will receive plenty of support along the way. Our Mentoring Program, combined with a concentrated blend of experiential on-the-job learning, classroom and online training will enable you to build your skills and transition from college to the corporate workplace, leveraging strengths and defining your career path.
What we expect from you!
* University Degree (Bachelor / Master) in a relevant Engineering / Business field
* First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships, project work), preferably in an international manufacturing environment
* A good level of English
* Willingness to relocate into different projects and locations across Europe during the program
We are looking for agile problem-solvers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and who are striving to make a difference by contributing their own strengths and ideas.
Applying for European Graduate Program means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity that offers new challenges each day. Ready to take on the challenge? Apply online now for the next program start date on 1st of October 2021!
Please be aware that for the European Graduate Program, an unlimited EU Work Permit is required!
(COMPANY NAME) is a great place to work for everyone - just click here to get to know us better: Life at (COMPANY NAME)
* Relocation Support
* Structured Training Curriculum
* Mentoring Program
More details around the program and the application process can be found here.
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at (COMPANY NAME). With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Click here to learn more!
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||14 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Talent Program|