Are you ready for the challenge of solving complex technical problems within manufacturing in a fast paced and dynamic environment? Do you thrive being exposed to diverse assignments in different teams across Europe?
Within the Operations stream of our 2-year-rotational European Graduate Program, you will be exposed to assignments within manufacturing that are integral to our business. But it will not only about becoming a technical expert. To really drive a sustainable continuous improvement in the sites, you will need to demonstrate and develop further your communication and leadership skills to make an impact and contribute to our ambition to define and deliver world class manufacturing processes, products and services.
Your tasks may include activities such as:
* Support of continuous improvement projects with respect to Production Excellence, Environment, Health & Safety, Quality, Maintenance and Process Excellence & Enterprise Lean Six Sigma
* Optimization projects across the whole European network
* Involvement in project work including installation of new equipment / machine modifications etc.
* Manufacturing key projects and people management roles can be considered for the second year
While you are on this exciting journey, you will receive plenty of support along the way. Our Mentoring Program, combined with a concentrated blend of experiential on-the-job learning, classroom and online training will enable you to build your skills and transition from college to the corporate workplace, leveraging strengths and defining your career path.
What we expect from you!
* University Degree (Bachelor / Master) in a relevant Engineering field
* First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships, project work), preferably in an international manufacturing environment
* A good level of English
* Willingness to relocate into different projects and locations across Europe during the program
We are looking for agile problem-solvers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and who are striving to make a difference by contributing their own strengths and ideas.
Applying for European Graduate Program means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity that offers new challenges each day. Ready to take on the challenge? Apply online now for the next program start date on 1st of October 2021!
Please be aware that for the European Graduate Program, an unlimited EU Work Permit is required!
(COMPANY NAME) is a great place to work for everyone - just click here to get to know us better: Life at (COMPANY NAME)
* Relocation Support
* Structured Training Curriculum
* Mentoring Program
More details around the program and the application process can be found here.
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at (COMPANY NAME). With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Click here to learn more!
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||14 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Talent Program|