Do you want to kickstart your career in Sales or Marketing? And get an insight into how both fields operate before planning your next step?
Being part of the commercial stream of our two-year rotational European Graduate Program, you will get the chance to rotate between both functions and to develop all the commercial skills and techniques needed to succeed!
Your tasks may include activities such as
* Support all aspects of Product Management within certain segment such as product lifecycle management, 4P marketing mix, innovation pipeline
* Support and lead key Marketing & Sales initiatives in order to achieve strategic business targets
* Provide insight and recommendations to business by conducting thorough Market Analysis and Assessments
* Support our Customer Service and Sales Teams in all aspects of Customer Management
* Support and lead marketing communication programs (online/offline)
While you are on this exciting journey, you will receive plenty of support along the way. Our Mentoring Program, combined with a concentrated blend of experiential on-the-job learning, classroom and online training will enable you to build your skills and transition from college to the corporate workplace, leveraging strengths and defining your career path.
What we expect from you!
* University Degree (Bachelor / Master) in a relevant Business / Engineering field
* First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships, project work), preferably in an international manufacturing environment
* A good level of English
* Willingness to relocate into different projects and locations across Europe during the program
We are looking for agile problem-solvers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and who are striving to make a difference by contributing their own strengths and ideas.
Applying for European Graduate Program means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity that offers new challenges each day. Ready to take on the challenge? Apply online now for the next program start date on 1st of October 2021!
Please be aware that for the European Graduate Program, an unlimited EU Work Permit is required!
(COMPANY NAME) is a great place to work for everyone - just click here to get to know us better: Life at (COMPANY NAME)
* Relocation Support
* Structured Training Curriculum
* Mentoring Program
More details around the program and the application process can be found here.
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at (COMPANY NAME). With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Click here to learn more!
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||14 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Talent Program|