Do you want to gain a broad exposure into what it takes to be a member of a product development team at a Fortune 500 company?
As an Associate within the R&D stream of our two-year rotational European Graduate Program, you will have the opportunity to work in cross-functional teams, with suppliers and technology partners, to advance the boundaries of specialty materials, coating technologies and label & adhesive technology.
But it is not only about getting a technical expert - we will ensure that you do also get the opportunity to develop the business & leadership skills needed to accelerate your career. You will spend some months of the program working in an assignment in another field like Operations or Marketing to ensure that you get the full insight into how the different areas work together to deliver world-class products, solutions and services.
Your tasks may include activities such as:
* Work on development & design of new products
* Expand and deepen technical knowledge by supporting, leading and managing R&D projects
* Development of new sustainable and innovative solutions
* Complete an assignment within another function like Operations or Marketing to get a broad understanding of how those functions connect with R&D
While you are on this exciting journey, you will receive plenty of support along the way. Our Mentoring Program, combined with a concentrated blend of experiential on-the-job learning, classroom and online training will enable you to build your skills and transition from college to the corporate workplace, leveraging strengths and defining your career path.
What we expect from you!
* University Degree (Bachelor / Master) in a relevant Science / Engineering field like Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering etc.
* First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships, project work), preferably in an international manufacturing environment
* A good level of English
* Willingness to relocate into different projects and locations across Europe during the program
We are looking for agile problem-solvers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and who are striving to make a difference by contributing their own strengths and ideas.
Applying for European Graduate Program means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity that offers new challenges each day. Ready to take on the challenge? If so, apply online now for the next program start date on 1st of October 2021!
Please be aware that for the European Graduate Program, an unlimited EU Work Permit is required!
(COMPANY NAME) is a great place to work for everyone - just click here to get to know us better: Life at (COMPANY NAME)
* Relocation Support
* Structured Training Curriculum
* Mentoring Program
More details around the program and the application process can be found here.
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at (COMPANY NAME). With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Click here to learn more!
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||14 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Talent Program|