Are you looking for an opportunity to put your data science skills to use to solve concrete real world problems? Are you eager to drive exploration into machine learning, big data and automation in a company that is just starting on its journey of Industry 4.0?
For the Data Science (Operations & Supply Chain) Stream of our 2-year-rotational European Graduate Program, we are looking for Graduates with a passion for discovering the information hidden in vast amounts of data that will help us making smarter decisions to deliver even more value to the organization by defining and delivering world-class manufacturing processes, products and services.
Being exposed to varying assignments with real, hands-on responsibilities integral to our business will ensure that you have the opportunity to develop the technical, communication and leadership skills needed to make your mark and accelerate your career!
Your tasks may include activities such as:
* Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
* Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
* Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
* Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
* Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
* Identify gaps and opportunities to the Operations & Supply Chain function
* Drive continuous improvement of our organization practices
While you are on this exciting journey, you will receive plenty of support along the way. Our Mentoring Program, combined with a concentrated blend of experiential on-the-job learning, classroom and online training will enable you to build your skills and transition from college to the corporate workplace, leveraging strengths and defining your career path.
What we expect from you!
* University Degree (Bachelor / Master) in a relevant Engineering / Business field, ideally with a major in Data Science, Mathematics, Econometrics
* First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships, project work), preferably in an international manufacturing environment
* A good level of English
* Very good understanding of machine learning techniques & algorithms
* Good scripting & programming skills
* Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
* Good applied statistics skills (distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc)
* Willingness to relocate into different projects and locations across Europe during the program
We are looking for agile problem-solvers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and who are striving to make a difference by contributing their own strengths and ideas.
Applying for European Graduate Program means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity that offers new challenges each day. Ready to take on the challenge? Apply online now for the next program start date on 1st of October 2021!
Please be aware that for the European Graduate Program, an unlimited EU Work Permit is required!
(COMPANY NAME) is a great place to work for everyone - just click here to get to know us better: Life at (COMPANY NAME)
* Relocation Support
* Structured Training Curriculum
* Mentoring Program
More details around the program and the application process can be found here.
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at (COMPANY NAME). With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Click here to learn more!
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||14 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Talent Program|