(COMPANY NAME) New Zealand provides innovative, responsive and customer focused services to our product range, which improves the performance of our customers while helping protect the environment. (COMPANY NAME) New Zealand is a market leader in home healthcare services supplying medical gases and equipment in New Zealand. It's extended homecare network services home oxygen patients across the country. We are absolutely committed to the patient and to delivering both patients and health providers with high-quality products and services.
Our Graduate Program
We want to set you up for success and to become our next future leader. We are seeking a highly motivated, team focused, career driven Engineering Graduates to join our Graduate Program in 2025.
The Program will include rotations within core business units over an 18 month period to challenge your thinking, to provide insights into complex projects and to build your understanding of what we do.
Throughout the 18 months, significant development will be offered and provided in areas of your interest. At the end of the Graduate Program, you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent role that is matched to your skills, ability, and career pathway
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
As a Graduate in our Engineering stream, you'll have the opportunity to work across a variety of hands-on projects to gain experience, including:
* Working with our leaders and technical specialists to support our day to day operations, maintenance, inventory control, safety and quality activities.
* Hands on practical experience in plant production, reporting and analysis.
* Being involved in productivity and continuous improvement projects.
* Learning and progressing your understanding of operations through engagement with the operations team.
* Learning about our customers and their integralness to our business through exposure to our customer facing engineering and sales teams.
* Developing troubleshooting skills during plant and facility issues and assisting with solutions.
* Preparing and reviewing documents required by the Company, local regulatory, corporate safety and industrial standards.
Are you a MATCH?
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for the next future leaders of (COMPANY NAME), who have:
* Strong interpersonal skills and values, particularly high levels of accountability, the ability to adapt and care deeply about their colleagues and ethics
* A passion for engineering coupled with recent qualifications in mechanical / chemical / electrical engineering
* Resilience and a desire to be challenged and pushed out of their comfort zone
* A team player, with a keen interest to be hands-on and build collaborative working relationships with staff and customers.
* A commitment and deduction to keeping themselves and others safe
To be eligible to apply for our Graduate Program, you will:
* Have a valid work rights for a minimum of 18 months from January 2025.
* Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil) degree in the last three years (i.e. 2022, 2023) or be due to complete by December 2024.
* Be available to commence full time employment from January 2025.
In your application, please include:
* Your resume.
* A cover letter, telling us why you want to be part of our Graduate Program.
About (COMPANY NAME)
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, (COMPANY NAME) is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody (COMPANY NAME)'s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902.
Our Differences make our Performance
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world
|09 Feb 2024
|Type of job: