Location: Warszawa , Mazovia Province
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions. RB Hygiene Home division is a wide portfolio of well-known brands like Finish, Vanish, Air Wick, Cillit Bang, Calgon, Bryza, Dosia, Lovela and Woolite.
Do you want to have a quick start in your career within the FMCG industry?
Our Graduate Development Program Sales & Marketing, Hygiene program is for you!
As a Graduate, you will have a chance to join a fast track 2-year long graduate program (full-time) and rotate between Sales and Marketing Function, having the freedom to gain hands-on experience with some of the world's most leading consumer products. It will enable you to gain an extensive view of the business and speed up your career!
Depending on the department you will be responsible end to end for a particular brand segment or client with complete involvement from the first day and you will be fully included as part of our team. You will have to plan a strategy for the whole year and then align your plans with top management and then execute. The focus will be on 'learning through doing' but with the support and mentoring of our experienced team.
You will spend 1 year in each department and after that gain a managerial position!
We ensure safe ONLINE recruitment process.
You'll succeed because you have...
* At least Bachelor's in Marketing, Business or related field and not more than 1 year after graduating the Master degree
* Min. 6 months experience, preferably in FMCG
* Ability to present creative ideas and work strategically with external partners and internal teams at all levels of the organization to meet business goals
* Completer-finisher with a strong sense of urgency and deadline who is used to work under pressure
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Ability to analyse data and to draw conclusions from them
* Advanced in English
* Fluent Polish and work permit are necessary
You'll love it because we offer...
* Unique opportunity to develop a professional career in a highly dynamic and cross-functional environment
* Independent position with a wide scope of responsibilities and direct impact on RBs strategies
* Contract for 2-years period, dedicated training plan, attractive benefits package: Luxmed, Multisport, products discounts, fresh fruits and snacks every day and more
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Talent Program|
|Job duration:||24 months|