This is a unique 24-month experience, where we offer you a permanent position along with a specific programme with rotations in different teams to build your expertise and professional skills.
The successful candidate will be hired to work for the Finance department while taking part in Pictet's graduate programme.
This graduate's programme includes on- and off-the-job components, placing the emphasis on teamwork but also exploring your skill sets, furthering your development and setting specific objectives.
We provide senior management with business financial insights to enable them to define the strategic priorities of the Group and assist with the planning and monitoring of their implementation.
* Analysing market trends and competitive benchmarking.
* Coordinating our strategic planning process with our business lines and support functions.
* Planning, quantifying and prioritising the Group's strategic initiatives, in cooperation with our business lines, and ongoing monitoring of business plans.
* Mid-term financial planning and simulating the impact of proposed initiatives on the Group's financial steering (P&L, balance sheet and key risk indicators).
* Coordinating the annual budget process, defining the business lines' targets and recommending resource reallocations based on the strategic priorities of the Group and business lines.
* Preparing our quarterly performance reviews, including monitoring budget achievements and the progress of strategic initiatives in cooperation with our business lines.
* Carrying out financial analysis of the value contribution of individual activities/markets (growth, productivity, profitability) and the development of recommendations for the Group's senior management, in cooperation with the key stakeholders across our business lines.
* Providing ad hoc support with preparing internal or external presentations for senior management.
* Continuously improving our planning and analysis tools and processes, as well as financial reporting.
* Master's degree or equivalent with a strong academic track record from a leading university.
* Excellent analytical skills, an ownership mindset, at ease with numbers and capable of building relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Knowledge of and interest in the banking/asset management industries.
* First experience in a similar role in financial services or with a top consulting firm (strategy consulting or corporate finance) would be a plus.
* Fluent in English and French.
* Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
Start date: 1 September 2020
You are a self-starter, proactive and able to work on your own as well as being keen to join a young, dynamic and impactful team. You will be in contact with senior management across the Group, covering all of our business lines, and will be joining a Group that places emphasis on long-term thinking. You will also be expected to embrace the Group's values and put these into practice in your daily activities.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies.
Ref. : GSP&A/CC/DR