* To be eligible for our Communications & Corporate Affairs internship, you'll need to be in your penultimate year of university and on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
* We're looking for creative and passionate people with a genuine interest in current affairs, excellent communication skills and an affinity for building strong relationships and networks
* You'll demonstrate a strong customer focus, and a real willingness to learn about digital innovation and communications
About the programme
Over the course of this 8-week summer internship, we'll give you a taste of what it's like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices.
We'll reward you with a starting salary of Ł21,500 pro rata.
For 8 weeks, you can expect to:
* Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
* Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
* Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem solving skills
* See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
* Experience what it's like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making
About the business area
This graduate programme will take you to the heart of the NatWest Group. Our Communications & Corporate Affairs team partners with our franchises and functions to build pride with our colleagues and improve our reputation with external stakeholders.
We do this by providing strategic advice, championing our customers, and delivering brilliant internal and external communications, aligned to our business's vision and goals.