This is what you'll do:
- Become familiar with our accounting and financial reporting system
- Assist with monthly closing procedures including reconciliations
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
This is what you'll need:
- Actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited local university with a major in Accounting
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written or verbal communication skills in a professional environment
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
This is where you'll work:
Location: Plymouth, MI
We Are (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is building a new kind of car company. Starting from a clean sheet has allowed us to learn from and leverage what's been done in the past while giving us the freedom to reimagine mobility from the ground up. Our vehicles and technology are designed and engineered to challenge what's possible and to inspire people to explore the world in new ways.
We believe in the power of adventure. While a vehicle can't make someone adventurous, it can nurture that fundamental desire in each of us to go places we've never been and do things we've never done - thoughtfully and sustainably. Science and invention depend on our innate curiosity and desire to explore the unknown.
Our development centers are located in Plymouth, MI, San Jose, CA, Irvine, CA and Surrey, England. In addition to these four locations, we have a modern manufacturing facility in Normal, IL and will begin production of our R1T and R1S in 2020.
The Adventure Is Just Beginning
Doing something different is never easy. It requires courage, optimism and grit. Core to delivering on our vision is building a team of curious individuals, determined to make a positive impact on the world. This means challenging ourselves, stretching beyond the bounds of conventional thinking, reframing old problems, seeking new solutions and operating comfortably in a space of uncertainty.
Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds- but at heart, we are adventurers on a mission to move the world in a new direction. We're currently looking for thinkers and doers with a strong sense of adventure to join us on this journey