(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are (COMPANY NAME) for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
(COMPANY NAME) PLUG-IN GRADUATE PROGRAMME
For the first time, we are launching our Plug-In Graduate Programme for our UK business in our London office in Old Street. This is an incredible opportunity for graduates to kick start their career in a revolutionary and global environment. Throughout this programme, our Graduates will have the chance to learn fast, gain news skills and take on exciting challenges, while receiving the tools and support to succeed at (COMPANY NAME)!
WE ARE OFFERING
* A structured 18 month programme, starting in July 2021, with the potential to move into a permanent role.
* The programme includes 3 rotations across SEO, Influencer Marketing and Social Media to give you a unique overview of our brand and marketing functions within (COMPANY NAME)
* A structured plan that is engaging, challenging, and meaningful
* The chance to be part of a collaborative community that welcomes differences and empowers individuality
* A global experience with on-the-job training and mentorship
* The opportunity to grow your professional and personal network, with events throughout the program that embrace the (COMPANY NAME) culture
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Report into senior colleagues, delivering specific ad hoc and project work to support the goals of the brand and marketing function
* You will undertake training and on-the-job learning to develop technical skills and an understanding of (COMPANY NAME)
* You will identify opportunities to improve processes and highlight these to senior colleagues
* You will perform administrative tasks and support the team in hitting their goals
* You will create global weekly reports, analysing campaigns using multiple data sets and present to our teams to provide a full overview of channels successes and growth opportunities against OKRs
* You will work with relevant teams to propose and create fresh, unique inspiring content that achieves cut-through in a crowded market, building a voice for (COMPANY NAME)
WHO YOU ARE
* You have demonstrated an interest in and awareness of the global luxury fashion industry and the e-commerce landscape
* You have intercultural awareness and both strong written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
* You have an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
* You have good knowledge of excel and are comfortable in producing complex reports and formulas
* Live the (COMPANY NAME) values every day; Think Global, Be Human, Be Revolutionary, Amaze Customers, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos
* Recent graduate or student or due to complete your degree in 2021
* Available to start in July 2021!
REWARDS & BENEFITS
* (COMPANY NAME) Equity plan
* Annual discretionary bonus
* Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
* Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
* Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
* (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively (COMPANY NAME) strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
On this structured 18 month programme, you'll get to experience three different roles within our marketing team. Your rotations will be across SEO, Influencer Marketing and Social Media to give you a unique overview of our brand and marketing functions within (COMPANY NAME)
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Job duration:||18 months|