Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Responsible for the operation of daily office functions and duties, including active and autonomous administrative support to the manager. May perform and / or administer some special projects in collaboration with various staff and departments. Working in the Delivery Execution department, the intern will work actively in improving internal Project Management Process and Proposal Review Documentation Process in Delivery Execution department.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* The intern will be involved in major internal projects of the area, focusing in increasing the efficiency of current processes and participating in managing activities for T&M Projects.
* The intern will be involved in develop the open isuues in GB (General Business) supporting the ad hoc strategic issues , like audit topics, innovation with partners, support the channels indicators and manage the PMO in GB. He will be able to propose improvements and innovation in this area.
* Managing diary/calendar and e-mails for the Managers on their behalf, potentially also including calls and voicemails.
* Managing internal and potentially external correspondence
* Arranging meetings for Managers including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger external events.
* Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes.
* Manage shared drives and communities
* Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by Manager and his/her team.
* Resolving issues with some complexity with limited guidance
* Developing collaborative work relationships within own team and cross-functional, including representation of team towards senior management
* Supporting knowledge sharing within the team and prepares decision taking
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* University Student of Marketing, Communications
* Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Project, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) is required
* Writing and communication skills
* Organization skills
* Problem solver profile
* English skills
* Have worked with MS Office tools previously
* Have interfaced with different publics for various subjects
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: (COMPANY NAME) Argentina Laminar Plaza (Centro)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Operations, Entry Level, Technology