Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegationrepresents EU interests and values in Armenia?
Traineeships of up to 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section (PPI) section of the EU Delegation to Armenia, starting in October 2021.
The Political, Press and Information Section is in charge :
* To follow domestic developments and foreign policy of the host country;
* To coordinate relations with EU MS accredited in the country, including EU Presidency issues
* To liaise with media, coordinate Delegation's public diplomacy and visibility issues
* Contribute to political and economic reporting and analysis (in English);
* Attend meetings, conferences, seminars and write summary reports;
* Independently execute tasks;
* Do research on various topics, translate from /into English-Armenian (applies to Armenian applicants only)
* Liaise with third parties under the supervision of the Head of Section and the Political Officer
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
* Good working knowledge of Russian would be a strong asset
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address Dxxxxxxxxxfirstname.lastname@example.org and send the following documents:
* A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) (CVs in other format will not be considered)
* a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
* and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship - PPI Section
Important information to read before applying
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of the Decision ADMIN(2017)28 - Paid traineeship)
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.
Non-resident candidates must provide proof that they will be covered against the risk of a pandemic and the costs of repatriation.
The traineeships can only be offered in compliance with the local legislation as well as the legislation of the country of origin. In assessing the applications received, account will need to be taken of the COVID-19 situation and its possible effects on access possibilities to the country of assignment and thus candidates currently residing in country of assignment might be preferred.
The Delegation informs that even if our Headquarters confirm the eligibility of the selected candidate, traineeships could be postponed, suspended or even cancelled considering the very evolving context of the COVID-19 outbreak in the host country as well as in the country of origin. The same rule apply if a selected candidate is unable to reach the country of assignment.
|Posted on:||17 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Government / Non Profit|