About the role
The successful candidate will be a go-getter, who is eager to learn and get involved in all administrative functions.
In this role you get the opportunity to learn on the job whilst completing the nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III Business Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
* * Data Entry and Record management
* * Filing, Photocopying, Scanning and Archiving
* * Drafting and sending emails to internal customers
* * Support to the HR Manager with administrative tasks such as booking eLearning training for employees and preparing paperwork for new employees
* * Reception tasks some examples are managing incoming and outgoing phone calls, making meeting room bookings and meeting and greeting internal and external visitors
To be successful in securing this position, you must possess the following;
* * High School Certificate
* * Basic computer skills including the ability to use Excel and Word
* * A polite & courteous phone manner
* * Some experience in customer service or leadership roles within a school or extracurricular activity setting
* * The ability to work well in a team environment
* * A can do, positive attitude mixed with an energetic and eager personality
This role is suited to both school leavers and candidates who have some junior administrative experience. The successful candidate will be employed on a full time basis for a 24 month training contract and will be given the opportunity to complete a traineeship during this time.
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number BAT0221.
If you are looking to kick start your career, then please apply online today!!
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 0x xxxx xxx0
|Posted on:||22 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||24 months|