At (COMPANY NAME) we're on a mission to change the way the world works & we are looking for fantastic people to help us do that. Our mission is to simplify shift work, with a future state vision to enable thriving workplaces in every community.
(COMPANY NAME) is a SaaS Workforce Management Product company. HQ'd in Sydney (AU), with offices in Melbourne, London (UK), Atlanta and San Francisco (USA). We've helped hundreds of thousands of people across all industries in 70+ countries save time and money managing their hourly workforce so they can focus on what they do best, and be amazing.
Currently, our employees are predominately working from home and this role will also be remote for the time being. We anticipate employees will be returning to the office, in a flexible capacity, during 2021 as appropriate & when it is safe to do so.
The role xxx8;xxx9;
Join us for a 12-week, paid, product design internship - with the potential to graduate to an associate product designer role. You'll have the opportunity to work across multiple teams learning from our talented Product Designers, then for the final 6-weeks complete a project end-to-end.
* Get stuck in as an end-to-end product designer, from running research, to working with engineers for pixel-perfect implementation and everything in-between
* Be involved in user research and reaching out to customers to help us gain a deep understanding of their problems
* Work with designers, engineers and product managers to wireframe different design concepts and solutions
* Create product improvements and features that distill complex requirements into simple flows and interfaces that people love
* Grow in your craft! We're passionate about helping each other become the best designers we can be
What we are looking for:
* Someone excited to move into Product Design, whether you're a recent graduate, just completed a UX bootcamp or just want to live your passion for product design, our internship is a great way to kick-off your career.
* A portfolio with examples of your work, ready to present (personal projects are fine!) demonstrating your product design skills
* A desire to learn! You love receiving feedback and guidance from peers to improve your work
* You love working collaboratively and sharing your ideas with other people at all steps in the journey - from the initial sketches right through to testing and shipping the final product
* We value unique perspectives and experiences to make our broader design team stronger.
What makes design at (COMPANY NAME) special xxxx0;
We're a team of product and marketing designers who love collaborating together to design a better future for shift work.
Be part of a team that:
- Shares rituals such as design critique/jams/pairings, retros and the occasional pottery class
- Supports each other to reach professional and personal goalsHas clear career pathways and growth opportunities
- Loves to share learnings with each other and the design community (follow us on insta @designingdeputy)
- Influences business strategy and impacts business outcomesHas a strong team mission, vision, values and a focused design strategy
- Loves to spend time with each other, design office days, team social events
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in (COMPANY NAME)
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Share Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
At (COMPANY NAME) we're on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on (COMPANY NAME), in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
We're making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they're best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: (COMPANY NAME) Explained
Check out why our customers love us: GetApp and G2Crowd.
(COMPANY NAME) believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills
|Posted on:||13 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|