Location: Melbourne / Sydney, Australia
Are you passionate about impactful products that people love and that make a real difference in people's lives? Are you a growth-oriented and communicative person who's entrepreneurial at heart and loves working in fast paced environments? Do you want to be an early employee at a well-funded startup where you can make a huge difference?
Your work at (COMPANY NAME) will directly impact and improve the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We're looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (product managers, engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We're proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
The Care Specialist is part of the Care Operations and Quality team to plan, organize and direct home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The nurse is responsible for overseeing all clinical, safety and quality aspects of care delivery to the homes of (COMPANY NAME)'s seniors from recruiting and supervision of care professionals to delivery of care. This position is part of the Care Operations & Quality team to ensure that the overall customer experience is seamless and of high quality.
* Support all clinical, safety and quality aspects of care delivery, following the standard protocols as defined by the Care Operations & Quality Team
* Conduct home care assessment and completes an initial assessment of senior and family to determine home care needs and provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es)
* Initiate the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change
* Regularly monitor and re-evaluates patient homecare, nursing needs, and as part of adhoc quality assurance visits
* Be part of the team to support onboarding session of Care Professionals
* Provide caregiving services during exigency situations
* Support training assignments which include competency tests for trainees
* Work as part of the Care Operations team to implement and monitor quality control and compliance procedures of all aspects of caregiving
* Support the Care Operations team in on-call duties