Position: Trade & Sales Marketing
Workplace: (COMPANY NAME) Australia head office - Sydney
Availability: 6 months
Starting date: June 29th 2020 preferable
Our interns receive an allowance of 1000AUD per month.
Upon successful completion of the 6 month placement, a reimbursement of 2000AUD is also given.
12 annual leave days may be taken throughout the internship.
For over 60 years, (COMPANY NAME) has been the worldwide leader in all-inclusive, upscale and multicultural holidays with over 70 resorts in the most beautiful destinations across the world. Since 1950, (COMPANY NAME) has been creating happiness and inventing new ways to share it. (COMPANY NAME) villages are located around the world's most beautiful locations and offer an all-inclusive package
* To work with the Sales and Marketing teams for (COMPANY NAME) Australia in assisting the Trade Marketing Executive in the creation,development and implementation of all aspects of sales and marketing support for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
* To assess and review needs and increase the overall service and efficiency levels of the Sales team.
* Enhance and create effective communication tools / reporting / templates.
* Support Sales & Trade Marketing Executive with marketing content and communications to Travel Agents
* Creating specific flyers and marketing material for (COMPANY NAME) campaigns, agent incentives and competitions.
* Personalizing flyers for travel agents and assisting with other specific marketing needs
* To create and to work on the sales and marketing tools to support the Business Development of (COMPANY NAME) (resort presentation, images pack, etc.)
* To manage and update Travel Agent Portal daily (web based)
* To monitor, create and communicate strategic and engaging daily social media content through the (COMPANY NAME) B2B channels (eg. the (COMPANY NAME) for Travel Agents Facebook page)
* To support on Travel Agent E-news / Newsletter (creation and sourcing/collating of relevant content)
* To be the primary contact for all internal sales enquiries from Travel Agents (eg. marketing assistance, image requests, sales marketing material creation)
* To participate to weekly Marketing meetings
* To be involved in reporting on marketing Campaigns
* To contribute "bright ideas" to the (COMPANY NAME) business development and to increase brand awareness in Australia
* Assist in the organization of industry events such as Conferences / Expo's / Familiarization trips, when required
* Coordinating agent educational trips - in terms of correspondence to agents, invitations, agendas, payment confirmations, guidelines and other supporting material
* Assist in promotional blitzing and sales calls, when required
* To assist and support the State Sales Managers in ad hoc projects (ie. designing sales material / benchmark analysis)
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
See if you qualify for this!
Apply now if you have:
* Intermediate/Advanced experience with the following digital programs: Adobe Suite | Microsoft Office Suite | Wordpress | Google Analytics | Salesforces
* Prior experience coordinating projects
* Desire to learn about (COMPANY NAME) products
* Interest in the tourism industry and B2B Marketing
* Interest in digital systems and ability to learn quickly
* Excellent communication skills in English; both written and verbal
Apply now if you are:
* Willing to maintain a professional standard of service and presentation at all times and has great attention to detail.
* A proactive person with willingness to learn and be self-sufficient in creating projects where relevant.
* Able to multitask with many different projects at once, prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Someone who is outgoing and friendly who will thrive in a medium sized team environment.
* Imaginative with a great taste for creation
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application