Graduate Trainee - Sales
* Enable Business units to execute annual and 3-year strategic business plan
* Understand the project goals, steps to be undertaken and expected outcome
* Demonstrate a commitment to continued personal and professional development by attendance and active participation in learning activities
* Develop and maintain a working knowledge of KCA including strategy, values, policies, procedures, processes and systems
* Contribute to day to day operational activities within Business Units
* Work autonomously and within a team to achieve agreed performance objectives
* Identify, recommend and implement improvements to operational efficiency especially for positive customer experience
CUSTOMER / CONSUMER
* Establish and maintain productive and collaborative relationships
* Build trust with cross functional team
* Demonstrate compelling communication skill to influence different audience from cross business function team member to leadership team
* Ensure own behaviours are consistent with our One K-C Behaviours
* 100% Completion of Performance Plans and Focused Development Plans
* Work with mentors to take advantage of their wealth of knowledge and experience
* Make an active contribution to the team environment, through sharing knowledge and collaborating with others to build an engaged workplace
* Ensure commitment and clear understanding of KC policies and procedures and adhere to them at all times
* Australia citizen or permanent resident or full working right visa; and
* Undergraduate or postgraduate degree qualification completed within the last two years or by December 2020
* Tertiary degree in Business
* Experience in working in business environment
* Experience in project management
* Valid driver's license
Experience, Skills and Knowledge (technical and behavioural)
* Collaboration: gets others involved and motivates teams to solve complex problems and engages in co-creation
* Perspective taking: embraces and leverages diversity of viewpoints, including those that conflicts with own beliefs. Awareness of own perspective and invites others.
* Learning agility: maximizes learning from experiences; solicits and internalized feedback to improve. Challenges the status-quo. Recovers from setback.
* Critical thinking: getting to the best possible outcome, I can hold quality, hold tension and analyse a problem thoroughly.
* Adaptability: adjustable to all kind of situations and people
* Creative thinking: seeks to generate new ideas and see things in a new way.
* Drive to achieve: set goals and strives to achieve, persisting through obstacles, holding themselves accountable to deliver outcomes.
* Leadership: takes responsibility to lead themselves, drive change and support others.
* Digital IQ: awareness and appreciation of emerging technologies, data and digital eco-system.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will not provide support for relocation of the chosen candidate for this role, if necessary, relocation will be at the candidate's own expense. However, K-C will provide assistance and financial support to obtain immigration visas and work authorization for the chosen candidate, if needed.
Australia - Victoria - Melbourne