Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At (COMPANY NAME), we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most. We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
As NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help both individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage, measure, and monetize content to achieve their business goals. We have exciting opportunities for top students to start their career within our Enterprise Sales business. Our 6-month paid internship will enable you to learn about sales function in a digital marketing software organisation. As an intern you will support our Sales team in data quality, management of sales processes, planning and development and understand the importance of flawless execution.
What you will do:
* Identifying and understanding customers' and potential customers' needs and key business issues
* Develop new ideas for customer engagement and retention
* Building a relationship and achieving a high level of collaboration with the Sales Team
* Develop an understanding of our company and our positioning in the market
* Develop an understanding of (COMPANY NAME) and our positioning as a market leader in the industry
What you need to succeed:
* Graduate in 2022 in a related field
* Outstanding record of academic achievement
* Ability to work a minimum of 4 days per week for six months (April to Oct 2022)
* Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Sydney
* A passion for sales and possess customer-facing and/or sales experience
* Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
* Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, confident and goal oriented
* Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects, entrepreneurial spirit
* Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility with a desire to operate as part of a team
* Results driven individual with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Interest in the technology industry and being a part of a fast-paced sales environment
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|