Transport Manager (m/w)
During the internship you will get to know the business of the Full Truck Load Freight Management and support the team in the following activities:
- maintaining the relationships with clients and partners
- monitoring the transport and staying in direct contact with the drivers and provide customer support
- organisation of our daily international transports
- personal responsibility and results-oriented work
- Business trips to our partners in Europe
If you like communicating in different languages and you are proactive and customer oriented, this might be the perfect opportunity for you to start your international career!
- a varied experience in a dynamic international transport company
- You have full entrepreneurial development opportunities
- Training and further education opportunities both internally and externally are promoted by us
- You are working on a crisis-proof, long-term job with top career opportunities
- You have a responsible and varied job with us
- Top earning opportunities
- university student (preferably studying economics or foreign languages)
- fluency in English
- good knowledge of a further language (Italian, French, Spanish and/or German)
- You have assertiveness and prove good bargaining skills
Your workplace will be in Kundl (Tyrol), Salzburg, Seeboden (Carinthia), St. P÷lten or Brunn am Gebirge (both in Lower Austria).
We are also happy to help with the search for apartments.
If you see a challenge in this position, apply!
Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online on https://www.fercam.com/de/jobs-karriere/stellenangebote-365.html