Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
Career Level: NA
Hiring Manager: Franz Zipp
Recruiter Name: Klara Geratova
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Regional commercial operations team oversees driving commercial projects and activities within EMEA North, EMEA South and MEE regions in a close alignment and collaboration with local market units and global commercial operations team, with the special emphasis on process standardization and automation, utilizing new technologies (Chatbots, ML, AI, etc.)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Close collaboration with IT department regarding technical related topics (System integration, development, etc.)
* Support of commercial business users in defining and designing the new use cases
* Implementation / Testing of newly defined use cases together with the team of other developers located onsite and offsite
* Extension of your programming expertise through usage of new technologies in the context of a solution that will be used by (COMPANY NAME) internal customers from various departments all over the world
* You build up and expand your business knowledge in Commercial processes and beyond
* Work in an agile and international environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Studying preferably in the fields: Computer science or business informatics
* Computer Skills: Java, Java SpringBoot, oData in (COMPANY NAME) HANA or general programming knowledge
* Languages: English is must, German or any other languages is a plus
* Soft Skills: Teamplayer, communicative, willigness to learn and develop
As an attactive employer we offer you a salary that is based on the current "Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik", a minimum of 1600EUR gross/month/full time, in addtion to generous additional benefits.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Austria #Österreich #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Financial, Intern, ERP, Computer Science, (COMPANY NAME), Finance, Entry Level, Technology