About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME)|Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
* Support Finance/Accounting and Tax function AT
* Support the yearly and quarterly closings
* Support of Group Reports (e.g. Tax Cash Monitoring)
* Support of administrative tasks
* Conduct research for Finance/Tax-related issues
* Candidates should be at the end of their Bachelor/ beginning of their Master Studies in Business Administrations (Specialization in International Tax Law and/or International Accounting)
* Hands-On mentality
* Process- and business minded
* High level of accuracy
* Inner Motivation to communicate with various stakeholders in an international environment
* Good MS Office knowledge
* Fluent in German and English
* Daily work together "task-by-task" within an international community of a high motivated Finance Community in CEE and SEE (e.g. FR, AT, DE, SW, CZ, SI, SK, HR, BU, RO, GR, SRB, IS)
* Appropriate remuneration and additional social packages
* High flexible working schedule to suit your personal needs
* Access to an e-learning platform with tailor-made soft and technical skills trainings
* Hi-Tech environment and real-time collaboration with global teams on all devices
* Possibilities to unleash your potential through (COMPANY NAME) Global Communities
* Candidate must either be a recent graduate of 6 months or less to be considered for internships.
* Flexible hours could be up to 40 hours per week during summer break.
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|