ION is a leading FinTech company providing pioneering software and consultancy services to customers around the globe. We serve large financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, and corporations. We are committed to automating processes that positively impact our customer's work and provide insights to enable more informed decision making. We provide software to our customers to simplify complex processes and digitize their businesses. Our products and services help the world's leading organizations do more, in a better and simpler way than ever before.
ION software underpins the global fixed income, FX, and derivatives markets, powers the world's central banks and manages cash and risk for thousands of companies worldwide. ION data and analytics are the golden source for M&A, equity and leverage finance bankers worldwide. With a dynamic team of 7,000+ employees, 50+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide, ION provides an unparalleled career experience for those who share our passion for growth and technology evolution.
Our Graduate Development Program
Our 32 month Graduate Development Program (GDP) consists of 2-3 unique rotations covering a broad range of ION's core capabilities. Rotations have spanned:
· Project Management
· Product Management
· Implementation Services
· Client Support
ION operates as a truly global organization, providing analysts the opportunity to work with teams and customers across the world. Traditionally, cross-cultural professional development has been a key pillar of the program. We hope and expect to resume analyst rotations and projects abroad when it is safe to do so. Until then we aim to provide these experiences remotely, to the fullest extent possible.
What you'll do:
You will be working at the forefront of the FinTech industry on teams with fellow analysts and experienced subject matter experts. After 3 weeks of structured training, you will quickly be expected to take ownership of challenging projects that make a real difference to our company and our customers. You will gain exposure and extensive skills related to the Treasury areas of ION's business. Throughout the program you will also be encouraged to pursue interests and skills to further yourself and the organization.
Representative analyst projects include:
· Assist in deployments of ION products for two global commodity shipping companies in Japan and Denmark
· Conduct a strategic assessment of sales and trading workflows for a global investment bank's fixed income division to help standardize processes, automate manual touchpoints, and improve overall sales efficiency
· Work as part of a team conducting a structured business and technical analysis to help a global investment bank design a new solution to achieve compliance with impending European regulations
· Support project management, by producing activity reports and participating in customer status calls for a multi-million-dollar project for the one of the world's leading beverage companies.
General responsibilities include:
· Communicate effectively
· Prepare internal and client-facing presentations and analyses
· Take ownership of projects and manage deadlines
· Exercise attention to detail in all aspects of performance
· Multitask and think critically under pressure
· Demonstrate creativity and innovation
· Think strategically and build mental models
· Automate to simplify complex processes internally and for customers.
Basic qualifications you need:
· 2022 undergraduate or master's degree graduation
· Available to start full time employment in September 2021
· Authorization to work in the EU without restriction or need for sponsorship
· Demonstrated leadership potential both in and out of the classroom
· 1-3 relevant internship experiences
· Passion for learning
· Demonstrated interest in finance and / or technology
· Candidates welcome from all academic backgrounds
· Strong problem-solving capabilities and the desire to understand the "why" behind each problem.
How you'll grow:
Upon completion of the GDP, you will have a well-formed view of the FinTech industry, specifically treasury. Through the rotational opportunities within the treasury sector, supported by continuous feedback, coaching and mentoring, you will develop critical skills and professional capabilities fundamental to your career.
At ION we encourage our analysts to step outside their comfort zones. The GDP gives analysts the opportunity to identify their passions and cultivate their skills. Our goal is for you to complete the program equipped with sufficient knowledge and the potential to become future leaders.
Find your passion, build your skills, hone your execution excellence, and make a difference
|Posted on:||11 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|