Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today's financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we're here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With (COMPANY NAME), everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we've grown to a powerful and diverse team of 600+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we're proud to be Austria's first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people. If you're someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let's go!
Ready to invest in you? As an intern at (COMPANY NAME), you won't be fetching coffees. Instead, you'll be empowered to grow and make a real impact - right from day one! By being on Team (COMPANY NAME), you'll work with and learn from the best of the best, gaining a full insight into the industry. We also offer team bootcamps for learning more about the agile work environment, task management, blockchain technology and more. So come join us, and together, we'll continue to turn the world of investing upside down!
Start date: 1 March 2022
End date: 15 August 2022
Working Hours: 40 hours
Set up and improve the quality of internal reporting while working with various stakeholders involved in the process, from the Finance department to BI.
What you'll do
* Analyse and report financial and operational KPI
* Improve the management reporting landscape
* Create consistent and automated reporting logic, processes and tool landscape
* Collaborate with all other finance and BI departments to ensure best-in-class financial and operational data processing
Who are you
* University degree in Business Administration or a similar field
* Basic financial knowledge and analytical skills
* Excellent command of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
* Well-structured thinking and excellent communication skills
What's in it for you
* Top-notch "tech pack" (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help (COMPANY NAME) move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
* An attractive individual stock option plan in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
* Exclusive premiums when trading on (COMPANY NAME)
* Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
* Learning & development opportunities
* A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna's fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
* (COMPANY NAME) sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the (COMPANY NAME) brand
* A global (COMPANY NAME) team of fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of (COMPANY NAME)'s incredible journey to become Europe's #1 investment platform.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|