class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="101">Imagine what you could do here. At (COMPANY NAME), new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Multifaceted, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all (COMPANY NAME) Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of (COMPANY NAME)'s customers every single day.
* Familiarity with HW design, HDL and preferably hardware-near programming
* Knowledge in backend and frontend web design and database management is desirable but not necessary
* Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
* Eagerness to learn new things and take up new challenges
* Ability to work on multi-functional projects with a globally located team
With mentorship, you will be writing software to improve the level of verification and validation on the latest (COMPANY NAME) hardware products. You will be building on and contributing to existing frameworks and tools, enabling new possibilities in every work flows. Learn from an expert team which has reinvented entire industries with their (COMPANY NAME) hardware products. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking (COMPANY NAME) product!
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a CE, EE, CS or related field (Bachelor's, Master's). This position can be carried out as a full-time internship or a part-time working student role. Availability for 6 months or more is preferred.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
|Posted on:||28 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|