Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today's financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we're here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With (COMPANY NAME), everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we've grown to a powerful and diverse team of 600+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we're proud to be Austria's first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people. If you're someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let's go!
Would you like to work for Europe's leading fintech company? We are looking for hands-on interns to come join our international team. As an intern at (COMPANY NAME), you won't be fetching coffees, you'll be getting full insights into working in a fast-paced scale-up, learning from the best in the industry! We also offer team bootcamps to learn more about the agile work environment, task management, blockchain technology and more!
Start date: 1 February 2022
End date: 15 August 2022
Working Hours: 40 hours
Join (COMPANY NAME) as a Software Quality Assurance intern to break down the myth of a boring job and actually "test" your nerves in making sense of Business Requirements and drafting test cases based on your understanding of them.
What you'll do:
* Create and maintain documentation, execute test cases, test scenarios, testing plans and procedures and ensure proper reporting
* Interact and collaborate with the Development team
* Assure the quality of the product or feature throughout all stages of the product life cycle
* Ensure that all validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
* Analyse and identify suitable appliances for test automation
What we're looking for:
* Working towards a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or another technical field
* Collaboration skills to work with the team on troubleshooting issues
* Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time efficiently - High level of initiative and self-motivation
* Proven aptitude in learning new technologies
* English proficiency
What's in it for you
* Top-notch "tech pack" (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help (COMPANY NAME) move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
* An attractive individual stock option plan in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
* Exclusive premiums when trading on (COMPANY NAME)
* Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
* Learning & development opportunities
* A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna's fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
* (COMPANY NAME) sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the (COMPANY NAME) brand
* A global (COMPANY NAME) team of fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of (COMPANY NAME)'s incredible journey to become Europe's #1 investment platform.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills
|Posted on:||23 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|