Want to be a Hero? Join our new venture team!
We are looking for a German speaking New venture Operations intern (f/m/d) to join the team for six months on our journey to transform the experience of (COMPANY NAME) restaurants through our new B2B venture.
* You will work alongside a small team of passionate and entrepreneurial individuals to build a new B2B venture within (COMPANY NAME)
* You will be responsible for driving day to day operations of our B2B product
* You will communicate with customers to detect any product or process related problems
* You will work closely with our global product team to address those issues and drive a great customer experience
Your heroic skills:
* You are currently enrolled in, or just graduated from, a university in business, economics, management or engineering with a strong emphasis on data analysis
* Ideally you have already gathered Ops, Product or Account Management experience during previous internship(s) for internet companies
* You have already gained first experience in SQL
* Ideally you have experience working with Google Data Studio
* You are highly passionate about data manipulation, with problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
* You have excellent analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality
* You have a ceaseless hunger to learn, you are process-driven and incredibly detail-oriented
* You are fluent in German and English
* You are looking for an internship for the next six months
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
* We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
* Enjoy our free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership
* Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program
* Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
* Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
* We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
* Access our e-learning platform and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
* Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application
|Posted on:||22 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|