TheFork, a (COMPANY NAME)® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of around 80,000 restaurants worldwide, 28 million app downloads and present in 22 countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through (COMPANY NAME), users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Junior Brand Manager intern to join our expanding team in Vienna. You will support the Brand Manager by making TheFork the most desirable brand to support our business objectives. You will ensure a consistent brand experience across all customer touch points.
What you will do :
The Junior Brand Manager intern supports the Brand Manager within DACH region on :
- Local implementation of brand guidelines
- Local storytelling definition and activation
LOCAL BRAND STRATEGY MANAGEMENT
* Responsible for defining the brand strategy for DACH region and to match the different goals (launch of the brand, improve global brand awareness, support product launch, etc...) and in line with global brand strategy
* Support the Brand Manager in the selection of the relevant media planning (display, radio, TV, partnerships), KPIs monitoring and measure media impact with the help of central team
* Chose the relevant external events (food, tech and other places of influence), where TheFork has to be present and define the appropriate calendar
* Identify and establish the relevant brand partnerships
LOCAL B2C & B2B COMMUNICATION CONTENT
* Defines key communication messages, key themes of the yearly marketing plan (« marronniers ») and their orchestration during the year - in collaboration with the marketing team
* Responsible for defining and producing all marketing-related content (written and visual) to « package » the offer, within brand guidelines
* Responsible for defining and producing all brand-related content for local external communication supports in collaboration with relevant local and international teams
* Responsible for written content in all touchpoints (press releases, blog articles, banners, social media post & stories, press tool kit, presentations, sales kit, etc...)
LOCAL COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVATION
* Defines and roll out local community/ influencers plan and social media strategy in line with brand strategy and guidelines
* In charge of day-to-day community and influencers activation
* Operates day-to-day management of social media
* Audits TheFork presence in all social networks and make recommendations on how to optimize/ improve it
* Defines and pilot the social media - related KPIs
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MANAGEMENT & MONITORING
* Follow up brand awareness, NPS and irritants
* Make recommendations to improve those KPIs
Who you are :
* Master's Degree in Marketing studies
* You've already had a first experience in brand management
* Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to create inspiring content (Post, stories, blog articles, presentation)
* Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills
* Very skilled in graphic design (f.e.: Photoshop and similar tools)
* You master social media & well aware of new trends
* A wide degree of creativity
* Native level of German, fluent in English
* Social and outgoing personality
* You love food
What we offer:
* Duration : 6 months - with a possibility to extend your internship
* Start date : June 1st 2021
* International working team & environment
Our Values, our culture:
We strongly believe in our values, which are the pillars of our culture. We use them every day at TheFork, when we make decisions, collaborate as a team or respond to our customers.
These values are fundamental to us and we like talking about them more than anything else.
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|