You are enthusiastic about Data and like to get the best out of it? Are you eager to engage in the field of renewable energy and working in an international company who has been a driver of this sector? Then take a look at Vestas!
SBU NCE > Service > Onshore East > Business Improvement EEA
The Business Improvement Department is part of Service Eastern Europe and Austria (EEA) and facilitates growth, development and change within the EEA Service Organisation. This includes the responsibility for the coordination and execution of Strategy Deployment, Organisation growth & development, Process Improvement, Project Management and developing and raising applied standards.
The Working Student supports the department Business Improvement EEA to facilitate growth, development and change in the EEA Service Organisation. This will take place in close teamwork with the team and other relevant departments within Service EEA.
By being a person that is data driven and enthusiastic about data analysis, the Student Worker will contribute to a effective monitoring and implementation of initiatives to improve the efficient growth in EEA.
Acts under the direction of the Manager Business Improvement EEA. Guidance and standards that are to be applied generally in the EEA Service team.
* Supporting the Business Improvement Team during strategy/process implementation, e.g. with data analysis, action logs, etc.
* Assisting with administrative tasks as meeting preparation and post-processing support
* Further improving and developing of document management to share information and learnings across EEA (incl. securing to keep the information actual)
* Using data analytics: regularly collect and distribute knowledge of best practices on procedures, processing data and data maintenance
* Contributing to our own developed audit management to ensure sustainability of changes
* Support on organisational tasks
* Working in a innovative team and assisting in short-term tasks
* The possibility to support/lead small projects within EEA Service
* Bachelor or Master Student with economic or technical background
* Advanced skills within MS Office (especially Excel and Power-Point)
* First working experience as Student Worker or during internships
* Experience withing management reporting or data analysis is beneficial
* Project Management/Assistance skills are seen beneficial
* Excitement about renewable energy
* Positive and motivated approach with the ability to work with limited supervision
* Structured working method, high organizational capabilities, and a willingness to learn
* Communicative person, both in German and English
* Good analytical skills and understanding of numbers with attention to detail
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring project-oriented environment. We value initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with efficient technical commitment and the will to carry out. You will use your skills to enable Vestas to solve one of the most important global tasks of our time - ensuring a more sustainable future.
Primary work location shall be Vienna (AT)
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible - by the latest 1x.xx.xxx2.
We conduct ongoing interviews and close the position once the right person has been found.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|