At (COMPANY NAME), we want to help people feel good about their skin and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society. Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values -CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all
In this position, you will actively support our Trade Marketing team by expanding and demonstrating your Business know-how.
* Support in the adaptation of global brand campaigns to the needs of Austrian consumers / shoppers
* Support in the creation of local in-store activities in close coordination with marketing as well as key account management
* Supporting the POS team in ordering and tracking of promotional items
* Collaboration with procurement and external parties
* Collaboration in the introduction of new products & relaunch activities
* POS execution tracking, including store-checks
* Organization of internal and external trade conferences, trade fairs etc.
* You have completed your university studies or are in an advanced stage of your studies, with a focus on Marketing, Sales or Logistics
* You possess some practical experience, preferably in marketing/sales or in the FMCG industry
* You are interested in trends and new products in the consumer goods sector and observe consumer behavior with curiosity
* You are ambitious to take on responsibility right from the start
* You demonstrate high level of discipline, work independently and in a structured manner
* You have solid analytical skills and enjoy deriving concrete recommendations for action from figures
* You enjoy working with Excel and PowerPoint an know how to use it best
* You speak English and ideally German fluently
* Ideally, you have first experiences with SAP
* An exciting and multifaceted internship for 6 months on a part-time basis (20h) at the regional headquarter in Vienna
* The responsibility to work on business-critical projects with the support from a well-rehearsed team
* An open and international work environment
* Flexible working hours, very good public transport connections, canteen support as well as many other social benefits
* We guarantee an internship remuneration of at least EUR x.xxx,x2 gross per month on a full-time basis (VW Group II.1)
If you've come this far...
... it seems we've caught your interest. If you think you're right for this position, apply!
At (COMPANY NAME), we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all of our applicants -regardless of e.g. gender, sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology, disability or age. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates). For instance, please feel free to upload your CV without a picture
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|