(COMPANY NAME) is a global healthcare company committed to helping people live not just longer, but better. We employ over 109,000 people in 160 countries with a diverse portfolio spanning pharmaceuticals, nutrition, diagnostics and medical devices. At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a positive impact on the world through challenging and rewarding work as part of a highly successful and trusted organization that is shaping the future of health. Realize your potential!
We are looking for an Intern who will be responsible for the front and back office administrative and logistical support for the Capital Equipment Service Team. The team is responsible for installation, upgrading, repair and preventive maintenance of all capital equipment part of (COMPANY NAME)'s product portfolio
We are looking for a recent graduate to join our Team for a 6 months Work experience/Traineeship to start as soon as possible.
The person much be located in Belgium during the internship.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Handle incoming calls by phone and mail for external and internal customers.
* Perform administrative and incidental administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, answering telephones, maintaining electronic files and supplies, keeping appointment calendar, compiling and preparing regular and special reports, and other tasks as necessary
* Document, update, and complete all calls in the appropriate call support system.
* Manage order processing for all servicing related activities.
* Assist in planning the EMEA Capital Equipment team members for optimal scheduling of field interventions.
* Assist in administrative follow-up and documenting field service interventions per QA system requirements
* Provide support for In-House training courses and congresses
* Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
* Complete special assignments and projects as required
Due to local VDAB (Vlaamse Dienst voor Arbeidsbemiddeling en Beroepsopleiding) it is the Public Employment Service legislation, the applicant must be:
* Already Graduated
* Must be located in Belgium during the Work Experience
* Available 6 months on a full time basis
* Bachelor's studies in technical or business administration fields
* Strong verbal and written interpersonal, communication & organizational skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
* Some analytical ability, originality and/or ingenuity required.
* Organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
* Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
* English is a must, any additional European languages is a plus
* Computer skills: MSOffice, is a necessity
* Ability to be flexible and respond to situations at short notice
* Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
* Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
What can we offer you?
(COMPANY NAME) provides an exciting, challenging and varied internship in a dynamic international working environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out and apply online with your CV.
Learn more about (COMPANY NAME) in Belgium HERE
Belgium > Diegem : Building B
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
|Posted on:||23 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|