The Commercial Excellence intern works on one or multiple topics for the Commercial Excellence team with the supervision of senior colleagues. This is a very challenging and entrepreneurial position for a highly motivated candidate willing to be involved in the global strategy of a fast-growing company.
A Commercial Excellence team member:
* Designs standardised processes and methodologies related to operational sales and marketing, sales compensation and customer satisfaction, among other topics;
* Defines and tracks sales performance metrics and participates in the development of Group dashboards;
* Steers group of leaders on key projects and shares best practices across the Group;
* Promotes and improves sales and marketing IT tools, with a strong focus on the CRM tool and user adoption.
The position is based in Brussels, Belgium.
* Education: Business degree from top University. Excellent student track record.
* Languages: Excellent English oral and written a must. French / German is a plus.
* Personal skills: Autonomous and self-responsible, strong communication skills both verbal and written, strong collaboration skills in multi-cultural & international environments, strong customer orientation, curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit with "can-do" mentality, diplomatic but able to stand his/her ground.
* Technical knowledge IT: MS Office, knowledge of CRM tools and marketing solutions.
The Permanent Improvement Programmes are led by a diverse and international team working closely with (COMPANY NAME) top management. This is a great position to get the foot in the door of a company where entrepreneurship is valued and internal movements are possible around the world