Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(COMPANY NAME) is recruiting Junior Consultants to join our team of European public affairs consultants. You will be part of the leading premium, independent European public affairs consultancy specialized in financial services, regulation and policy. We are also growing our sustainable finance, FinTech and digital sectors.
The role of a Junior Consultant
You will be in the early stages of your career and this will be an opportunity for you to learn about consulting, to work with our experienced consultants and for you to start building your professional network.
We are recruiting individuals who thrive in an international, political environment and have an excellent knowledge of the European institutional process.
To begin, you will be working closely with our consultants on:
* Monitoring and intelligence gathering on priority issues;
* Client briefings and outreach preparation;
* Attending conferences and events which are virtual for now and writing up reports;
* Conducting research and reporting findings in a clear and concise manner;
* Preparing reports, newsletters and analysis on financial services issues;
* Organizing various events;
* Client meetings and conference calls.
What we offer
* An excellent learning environment where you can gain practical experience of client servicing, policy developments and network building;
* An intellectually challenging and dynamic environment alongside our team of highly skilled consultants;
* An opportunity to learn about how we work as a consultancy as well as acquiring the skill set needed to be a European public affairs consultant;
* A full time contract for six months under Belgian law. Should this be a mutually beneficial experience, we would be happy to extend the contract.
You will have a Master's degree in a relevant field such as politics, law, economics or European studies and now want to hone your skills as a European public affairs consultant. You need to have excellent English, be organized and be comfortable working as part of a multicultural team. Preferably, you will have some experience of working in Brussels whether as a trainee in one of the European institutions, another consultancy or trade association.
To apply, please email a short covering letter and a CV to email@example.com. Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding on this. The closing date for receiving applications is 30 April 2021
|Posted on:||02 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|