This is a 6 months internship opportunity. The internship in compensated.
We are looking for and intern to join in October 2021 or November 2021.
The Commercial Excellence intern works on one or multiple topics for the Commercial Excellence team with the supervision of senior colleagues. This is a very challenging and entrepreneurial position for a highly motivated candidate willing to be involved in the global strategy of a fast-growing company.
A Commercial Excellence team member:
* Designs standardised processes and methodologies related to operational sales and marketing, sales compensation and customer satisfaction, among other topics;
* Defines and tracks sales performance metrics and participates in the development of Group dashboards;
* Steers group of leaders on key projects and shares best practices across the Group;
* Promotes and improves sales and marketing digital tools, with a strong focus on the CRM tool and user adoption.
This internship position is a full-time position based in Brussels, Belgium.
* Education: Business, Science or Engineering degree from Top University. Excellent student track record.
* Languages: Excellent English oral and written a must. French / German is a plus.
* Personal skills: Autonomous and self-responsible, strong communication skills both verbal and written, strong collaboration skills in multi-cultural & international environments, strong customer orientation, curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit with "can-do" mentality, diplomatic but able to stand his/her ground.
* Technical knowledge IT: MS Office, knowledge of CRM tools and marketing solutions.
* Duration: six months
* Mandatory internship agreement from the university
The Permanent Improvement Programmes are led by a diverse and international team working closely with (COMPANY NAME) top management. This is a great position to get the foot in the door of a company where entrepreneurship is valued and internal movements are possible around the world
|Posted on:||12 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, German|