Our portfolio is divided into four categories: Hygiene, Wellness, Relief and Nutrition. All are designed to support our consumers throughout their lives. At the core of our operations is a simple credo: Happier lives, Happier homes. This means that we are dedicated to nurturing the health of families throughout the world. We protect them from disease, boost their immunity at every stage of their lives and allow them to take control of their own health and treat their own symptoms. Our aim is to both eliminate preventable diseases and utilise technology to empower consumers.
If you live and believe in entrepreneurship, responsibility, collaboration and partnership, you can consider yourself part of the team. You'll be part of an international and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to build growth.
We are looking for a Data Coordinator Intern for our RB Benelux offices based in Brussels.
You'll be part of an international and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to build growth.
Start Date: January/February
Type of contract: Internship
Duration: 6 months
* Customer Creation
* Vendor Creation
* Changes on customers
* Publishing and corrections GS1
* EDI: check and correct issues in order integration
* Maintaining material determination and listings
* Adding PIR and MRP in SAP for material master
You'll succeed because...
* You are eager to learn
* You have a degree in business or engineering school
* Fluency in English, French and Dutch will be considered a plus
* Excellent analytical skills as well as written and oral skills
You'll love it because...
* The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team
* Experience in an international Fast Moving Consumer Growth company
* Personal Development and a lot of learning on the job
* A broad scope of responsibilities
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|