Exciting minds with our Internship Programme
Education required: You are regularly enrolled in a Bachelor/Master in: Health Economics and Market Access in an Educational Establishment located in Europe.
Language requirement: English fluent
* Ability to perform systematic literature review
* Strong analytical and data synthesis skills
* Knowledge of health economics basics
* Able to work independently
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Work on Excel
Rigor, curiosity, interest in the area, strong motivation and desire to learn are expected.
Start date: Feb 2022
Duration: 6 months
Requisite: The internship must be mandatory & done in the framework of the curriculum, for which an agreement must be signed between (COMPANY NAME), the student and the Educational Establishment.
Remuneration: according to Belgian legal requirements, the internship will not be paid. However, some expenses will be reimbursed.
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and we will close the position once we have enough matching candidates
What will you do?
On our internship programme you'll receive tailored on-the-job training from industry experts combined with early responsibility to help you to develop and progress.
Your duties might include:
* Exploring the latest literature publications
* Developing and/or updating of previously conducted systematic literature review
* Synthetizing of findings and selecting the data to be used
* Developing the model specifications document which would lay out the method and assumption to be used
* Creating the model and parametrizing it with the relevant data identified in the SLR and selected in the model specifications document
* Assess the uncertainty associated with the results by running sensitivity and scenario analyses, and by comparing findings with evidence published in similar models, or in cost-effectiveness analyses
* Interact with key cross-functional stakeholders in the organization under supervision
You'll be excited by the thought of:
* Learning new skills and concepts
* Continuously building your scientific knowledge
* Working on an alternative method to estimate disease burden
* Navigating at the crossroad of health economics, epidemiology, and modelling
* Engage with numerous internal stakeholder and experts
Want to solve some of the world's biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we're a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
(COMPANY NAME) Vaccines - Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
For further information, please visit wxx.xxx.xxx.
Patient-focused Research and Development (R&D) is the heart of our business. Our R&D department seeks to discover and develop new vaccines, to protect against diseases where vaccines are not yet available and to improve on those vaccines that already exist. Part of our R&D programme targets diseases particularly prevalent in the developing world, including the World Health Organisation's three priority diseases - HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. Research into candidate vaccines for other diseases of the developing world, such as dengue are at an earlier stage of development.
When it comes to developing the vaccines of the future, we're looking for real experts in their respective fields who are interested in working in the stimulating environment of an international healthcare company.
We emphasise the value of teamwork and we look for people ready to share our values of transparency, respect, integrity and patient focus.
We're 100% open to all talent
We're 100% open to all talent - whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for (COMPANY NAME) from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it's the right thing to do.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to (COMPANY NAME) and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at (COMPANY NAME) where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site
|Posted on:||10 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|