(COMPANY NAME) Hygiene division is the home of household brands such as Finish, Vanish, Airwick, Caldon, to name a few. Our portfolio is divided into four categories: Hygiene, Wellness, Relief and Nutrition. All are designed to support our consumers throughout their lives. At the core of our operations is a simple credo: Happier lives, Happier homes. This means that we are dedicated to nurturing the health of families throughout the world. We protect them from disease, boost their immunity at every stage of their lives and allow them to take control of their own health and treat their own symptoms. Our aim is to both eliminate preventable diseases and utilise technology to empower consumers.
If you live and believe in entrepreneurship, responsibility, collaboration and partnership, you can consider yourself part of the team. You'll be part of an international and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to build growth.
We are looking for a Customer Service Intern (Logistics B2B) for our (COMPANY NAME) Benelux office.
Start Date: January
Type of contract: Internship
Duration: 6 months
* Reports weekly KPI's for Service Levels and customer indicators internally and externally
* Updates KPI Scorecards for major (COMPANY NAME) customers
* Implementation & digitalisation of excel reports via PowerBI
* Day to day management of customer relationship for (COMPANY NAME) key customers (Business to Business relationship - no direct contact with consumers).
* Manage the ordering process from A to Z (order, stock control, outbound, returns, customer communication, delivery)
* Helps preparing for customer meetings (analysis, powerpoint)
* Work closely with the warehouse, sales and the supply planning team to ensure on time and in full deliveries
* Investigates and validates credit claims and looks at ways to reduce errors.
* Challenge other departments on status quo and take part of improvement projects
* Help to improve customer service processes and build knowledge within the team
You'll Succeed because...
* Eager to learn
* Field of study preferred: logistics, supply chain, business administration
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excel knowledge (pivot table, basics formulas, etc)
* Powerpoint knowledge
* ERP knowledge (PowerBI)
* Ability to work in a dynamic international environment
* Problem solving mind-set
* Fluency in English mandatory (written and spoken) as well as Dutch and/or French
You'll love it because...
* Opportunity to work in a FMCG with a team of result-oriented people who like to "work hard,
* Your own working station equipped with laptop and auxiliary
* Nice colleagues who will participate in your learning curve!
* Exciting responsibilities from day 1!
* Competitive compensation for your work
* The chance to progress your career within a truly global organization!
Requirements: you must be enrolled at a university for the whole duration of the internship.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need
|Posted on:||17 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|