(COMPANY NAME) BeLux is looking for an enthusiastic Inventory Planner Intern to join the team based in Zaventem, starting from the 31st of January until the 5th of August 2022!
What will you learn throughout your internship?
You will learn how to make sure that we have the right stock at the right place at the right level. Next to this you will learn how to validate the definition of right stock (i.e. healthy stock), but also learning how to work with the main KPI's (service level and inventory value). As the Inventory Planner intern you will learn how to see the direct link with cash flow, but also how to understand key building blocks for inventory (safety, cycle, prebuild…) and control that they are in line with strategic goals set.
We would like to have you, as an intern, to learn how to work on the following topics:
* Point of contact in the Customer Service & Logistics organization towards production Plants (Supply Planning) subcontractors and Customer Service regarding Stock Management
* Customer Service regarding Stock Management
* Review inventory optimization on weekly/monthly base to meet productivity targets
* Weekly and monthly tactical obsolete tasks including problem solving
* Prepare and attend meetings for assigned portfolio
* Gap analysis actuals versus plan inbound and Outbound (translation demand plan to inventory planning) for assigned sourcing location in close collaboration with inventory specialist
* Monthly analytical Tasks - evaluations Inventory
* Use problem solving techniques, Lean six sigma to look for continuous improvement to improve service level and/or reduce inventory obsoletes
In short, an internship where you will gain a lot of new skills and knowledge as an Inventory Planner with the right support!
Who are we looking for?
The inventory planner intern is a person who on one hand is a critical, precise planner with statistical and analytical experience, but on the other hand is a person who knows how to move within the organization to get data and information from multiple stakeholders.
So, if you are someone who:
* has a Master's degree or recent graduate (preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Analytics or related fields) or proven strong thinking/ problem solving skills- able to identify and remove obstacles to progress;
* communicates persuasively to win support;
* transforms data and information into meaningful insights and forecast;
* proactively shares information with others throughout (COMPANY NAME);
* has excellent communication skills to interact with the various commercial functions, procurement, finance and sourcing functions (Demand/supply planning & Manufacturing plants);
* is able to transform data and information into meaningful insights;
* is a computer literate: Excel, Word, Power Point & solid understanding and technical capability to use integrated planning systems, preferred: JDA & SAP or local ERP/IT;
* is fluent in English - Dutch and/or French is a plus.
What do you get in return?
At (COMPANY NAME), we are not only proud of our market leading brands such as PepsiMax, Lay's, Quaker, etc., but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our interns the opportunity to achieve great results. At (COMPANY NAME) we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone's input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! (COMPANY NAME) was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Belgium and Top Employer Europe certification.
As an intern you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
* Remuneration (incl. meal vouchers, (COMPANY NAME) vouchers & travel reimbursement)
* Health & group insurance
* Paid holidays
* Welcoming team environment in our brand new office & a working-from-home toolkit (e.g.: laptop, mouse, headset, keyboard) to accommodate you in our flexible ways of working
* A designated campus program to support you in your personal and professional development
* And many more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; color, nationality, ethnic or national origin. Please also visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxxx for more information on what we do in practice to embrace diversity and inclusivity in the working surroundings and in society.
Sounds interesting but not convinced yet? Then take a look at our local Instagram channel for behind-the-scenes content!
Last but not least, how will your recruitment journey look like?
* First selection will be based upon your CV and the above mentioned requirements (language skills, availability, etc.)
* If you pass the first selection, you will be invited for an online video assessment where we will verify your motivation and aspirations
* Made it to the 3rd round? Then you will be invited for a final on-site or virtual interview with the hiring manager
Questions related to this internship vacancy or our recruitment process? Please reach out to Santhya Ek (Sxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
|Posted on:||18 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Languages:||English, Dutch, French|