Eager to learn more about Digital Content Marketing in a global company within a team that has a start-up mentality? Then apply now and become our new Digital Content Editor Intern!
As part of the greater Marketing team, you will be part of the Digital team in which you will be the master of the Content Management System (CMS). Together with your team, you will be responsible for the management of all the content and for the implementation of the Content Management Strategy of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition. As this is a relatively new team, there is enough to do and develop! To be more precise, you will:
* Monitor and publish content together with the Digital Engagement Manager:
* A lot of content is being created and this needs to be revised and published. You will check the status, adjust the text where needed, guide the content approval process and publish it using CMS.
* Be the critical eye on the website: check if everything is correctly in the CMS and on the website. If not, you need to solve this
* Improve our online activities by working on our Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
* Send out monthly newsletters and analyze its impact with the Digital Engagement Manager
* Express your ideas!
Next to the above, you will also have the opportunity to be part of other projects that will be available during the internship period. There is sufficient room to develop yourself as there is enough to do!
You will be part of the newly created Digital Marketing team of our Advanced Medical Nutrition division, working closely with the Digital Engagement manager and the Digital Marketing Manager. Together with your colleagues, you will set the path for our next Digital Marketers to follow. The Digital Marketing team has a very young team spirit, open culture and offers to you the freedom to bring your creative ideas to life! We will warmly welcome you and engage you in all the initiatives, meetings (internal and external) and projects. There is enough to learn on a daily basis!
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about digital marketing and enjoy creating and managing content. You have a structured and detail-oriented mindset with an eye for detail. As you will be the master of the CMS system, you should be digital savvy. Also, you're known for your positivity and eagerness to learn more about what is happening within companies in terms of digital (B2B) marketing!
There are also some hard requirements that you must meet:
* You are enrolled as a student during the whole internship in Marketing/ Digital or any other relevant field of study
* You are fluent in English - oral and written
* You are also fluent in Dutch and/or French (one of the two is necessary)
* You are available to start as of February/March 2019 in Brussels, BE
* You are available for 6 months - preferably 5 days per week, but 4 is also possible.
* Please note: this internship cannot be combined with a thesis assignment!
So, are you the new Digital Content Editor Intern that we are looking for?
Then make sure to "Apply now" button - the sooner, the better