* Cooperation in the design of new wiper blades or parts of the blades
* Consult with simulation department (FEA) to optimize designs and models
* Support in the execution of functional or robustness tests to verify the designs
* Register all gained knowledge and information in reports, databases
* Work together with our sample shop to produce the very first samples for our customers.
* You are studying mechanical engineering, engineering sciences or process engineering
(bachelor or master)
* Good knowledge of MS-Office,
* Experience with 3D CAD design (preferably Siemens NX and/or CATIA® from Dassault or willing to learn)
* Knowledge about FEA is an advantage
* Good knowledge of English, possibly Dutch
* Independent working skills
* Conceptual thinking
* Basic experience in working with mechanical tools
* Interest in and respect for different cultures
* You are a registered student.
The internship requires that you have the nationality of a EU-country or that you are taking part in the Erasmus- or Leonardo program.
We have open positions as from: 0x.xx.xxx1
The personal experience of the interns is usually the following: The company employs 10-15 interns all year round from various countries. Therefore this is also a great opportunity to enhance your social and language skills. The interns live mostly in Tienen or in Leuven, known as a multicultural university city.
You become 700 EUR net as expense reimbursement per month.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|