We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Intern, Product & Engineering, Western Europe
All About (COMPANY NAME) Product Management & Innovation
(COMPANY NAME) Product & Engineering (P&E) is behind the creation and ideation of new products, focusing on innovation management, assessing opportunities, defining, and creating new products and testing differentiated value propositions that meet stakeholder needs (e.g., consumer, merchants, banks, governments, issuers). Specifically, the Western Europe Product Team oversees the go-to-market activities of (COMPANY NAME)'s new product suite in Western Europe, which includes BeNeLux, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal. The main activities include the support of launching new products with our customers in the markets, but also to be the voice of our customers towards our internal (COMPANY NAME) P&E organization.
Make an Impact
As an intern on the Western Europe P&E Team, you will collaborate with awesome colleagues to perform an in-depth report on the state of our innovation portfolio. This task is crucial as it may then allow us to identify where we are, where we need to head to, but also to increase our client's awareness about our products and solutions and to help identify market and return opportunities. Moreover, you will help better share product innovation best practices across divisions.
As an insight, the intern:
* Assess the current portfolio of (COMPANY NAME) innovation projects
* Assists in creating reports on market insights and industry trends
* Assists in monitoring project plan statuses
* Assists in the creation of best practice documents for internal and external stakeholders
* Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management
* Receives extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set
* Grows their career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced team member
* Supports preparation of marketing solution presentations, by gathering data and formatting documents
* Has an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement
At the end of your internship, we would like you to have an in-depth understanding of the payment and fintech industry and of (COMPANY NAME)'s business thanks to a wide range of self-paced trainings, day-to-day coaching, mentoring, and exposure. But more importantly, we would like you to have built a broader set of soft and hard skills and master a wider array of content. This is a unique opportunity to inject more flexibility into your career path and live a Priceless internship experience.
All About You
Basic conditions (applicable to all interns)
* Be a EU citizen
* Attend a recognized Belgium-based university or high school ("Haute Ecole")
* Be a full-time student
* Be a bachelor's degree ("Haute Ecole") or a master's degree (university) student with outstanding record of academic achievement
* Be available for at least two months (three months preferably)
* Be able to provide an internship agreement that is produced by the attended university or "Haute Ecole"
* Good command of English, any other language is a plus
* Be a business management student (or any other relevant area) with a focus on innovation management (preferably), business analytics or strategy
* Have proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities (e.g., student worker experiences, society, etc.)
* Strategic thinking
* Exposure to collecting and/or working with data including standardizing, summarizing, offering initial observations and highlighting inconsistencies
* Ability to deliver on a timely basis
* Show interest and passion for technology and products & solutions innovation
* Be eager and able to learn fast and adapt to a rapidly growing and changing environment
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good command of MS Office tools
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, (COMPANY NAME) is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to (COMPANY NAME) assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
* Abide by (COMPANY NAME)'s security policies and practices;
* Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
* Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
* Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with (COMPANY NAME)'s guidelines
|Posted on:||19 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|