Who are we?
(COMPANY NAME) is a mobility service launched in September 2013 in Paris with a strong growth ever since. Thousands of rides are made in France, Belgium, Morocco and Algeria. With more than 2 million users in Europe and Africa, we're proud to be amongst the most dynamic start-ups in those countries. Our objective is simple: Make mobility easy and friendly.
Belgium Team @(COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) Belgium is a mobility app with a simple mission: we want people to go one point to another in the city. The main goal of the team is to bring the community of drivers and passengers together in order to make their rides unforgettable and friendly in Brussels and now in Flanders! From the inside, we're a caring team who share the same set of values:
* Think General interest first
* Focus on having impact first - Make it happen
* Social sensitivity - Good guys can win xxxx8;
* Think outside of the box - Free mind
* Listen to one another: everybody has the same right to speak - Communicate Wisely
What will be your role?
By joining (COMPANY NAME) Belgium as an Intern, your role will be crucial to make sure we have enough drivers that are willing to ride for (COMPANY NAME) in Flanders.
* Sign up (how to activate new drivers): Helping drivers to sign-up on our platform by assisting them to provide the necessary documents. As we want to be close with our drivers, you'll regularly call and mail them to make sure they have everything they need to be comfortable with us.
* Retention (make the drivers stay on (COMPANY NAME)): make the driver behavior better as well as their life on (COMPANY NAME). By calling our drivers on a regular basis, drivers will feel more heard and tend to stay longer on our platform.
* Driver care: We are really close to our drivers, and this is why they have a huge engagement and are true (COMPANY NAME) ambassadors. You will answer their needs and questions and will help them give the best customer experience in their car.
* Translate: Since we operate mainly in French speaking countries, we'll have to make some translations in Dutch for our drivers in Flanders. You'll be in charge of this as you have a basic knowledge of French or English
Who are you?
* Excellent writing skills. You will be the touching point of our drivers in Flanders.
* Excellent interpersonal skills. You like human contact and are willing to adapt to the person you're talking to.
* Be empathetic and patient. You can help and solve other people's issues.
*Autonomous. You will regularly be on your own in Antwerp to see some drivers or work from home.
*You are fluent in both Flemish and English or French
Why would you join us?
xxxx8;A great learning experience as an intern
xxxx6;We offer you a monthly compensation
xxxx7;Working in a start-up environment offers flexible ways of working (remote, flexible hours...)
xxxx8;Regular team events (seminars, off site)Other Perks: (COMPANY NAME) credits xxxx4;to spread good vibes, Spotify subscription, Employee Referral Program, etc.
xxxx2;Convaincus que tout un chacun a la capacité de collaborer au sein de notre entreprise, nous accordons une importance primordiale à la diversité et l'égalité des chances face à l'emploi.
xxxx7; Nous nous efforçons de garantir un environnement de travail sûr et inclusif. Nos engagements visent à construire une équipe composée de backgrounds différents, aux compétences variées et venant d'horizons différents.
Pour les citoyens non-européen résidant actuellement à l'étranger, vous devrez présenter un visa de travail en cours de validité pour la France.
(COMPANY NAME) SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|
|Job duration:||24 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Dutch|