Purpose of the internship:
As part of the GSC Treasury team in Brussels, you are going to be involved in the daily life of the treasury activity of the group:
* Management of cash throughout the group (funding request, upstream of excess cash, payment of dividends,…),
* Net Working Capital monitoring and management,
* Interactions with subsidiaries on a case-by-case basis in function of their needs or their breach of internal rules…
Besides, GSC Treasury is conducting several projects aiming at strengthening and securing treasury operations:
* development and deployment of a Treasury Management System,
* development and deployment of a Bank Communication Tool and connection to the SWIFT network,
* deployment of cash management tender offer (country by country) across the group (including non-standard cash-pool).
You will be part of this adventure and will take a selective role in those projects!
Other specific assignements examples :
* Intercompany financing and monthly closing
* Net Working Capital management
* Treasury projects
* Treasury Management System:
* Treasury policies and best practice sharing
* Student, 2nd or 3rd year of Business School or Master Degree, with a major in Treasury; or VIE
* A first internship in a cash management or financing position, or a strong background on cash management or financing topics required (cash pool, treasury systems, interco financing).
* Strong administrative, reporting and analytical skills.
* Accuracy of work, pays attention to details.
* Good organizational skills and ability to multi task, autonomous.
* Strong communication skills.
* English must be fluent, French is a plus.
* 6 months surrounded by a passionate finance team
* A fixed compensation depending on profile
* Great Location in Brussels
Videos To Watch