Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW) Brussels, a leading and award-winning integrated public affairs and communications consultancy, is hiring for a six-month internship to join our Finance department. The intern will have the opportunity to acquire and develop practical experience in the different aspects of accounting (Belgian and USA) by providing support to the finance team.
The start date of this internship is foreseen in October 2020.
For more information on BCW Brussels: https://bxx-xxxxxx.xxx/xu
BCW is one of the world's largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world's leader in communications services. For more information visit wxx.xxx-xxxxxx.xxm
* Process supplier's invoices;
* Process employee expense reports;
* Process daily bank statements, weekly treasury reports and monthly bank reconciliation;
* Provide administrative support (scanning, filing)
* Provide support in the preparation of the audits (annual audits and SOX audits)
* Assist with month-end financial processes (accruals, provisions, manual journals)
Competencies & Skills
* You have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent spoken and written English and French or Dutch
* Attentive to details and able to respect tight deadlines
* Able to work in an international team