The Junior IR associate will be a critical part of the IR and broader Group Finance team. He/she will support the Head of Investor Relations in the effective execution of all IR functions including, but not limited to, industry analysis and peer group review, co-ordination with all relevant internal and external stakeholders of materials for regular and ad-hoc publications, management of key IR tools and databases, monitoring of applicable regulations to ensure the Company's compliance at all times, and organization from A-Z of investor events. The wide remit of the role requires working closely with various internal teams such as treasury, marketing, legal, M&A, accounting and controlling, as well as operational teams, pulling together all necessary resources to ensure cohesive, seamless IR platform. One of the critical roles of the Junior IR associate will be to provide editing and proof-reading support to the Head of Investor Relations, to ensure consistency and accuracy in all communication documents. A critical eye for detail is therefore paramount for this role, as well as strong organisational skills. Furthermore, a strong command of finance and basic accounting skills are required. In addition, regular external stakeholder interface is also an important aspect of the role, and the Junior IR associate will be expected to take on increasing communication and relationship coverage over time.
Liaison with external community (private shareholders, journalists, analysts, brokers, investors - equity & fixed income);
Industry/Peer Group review and analysis;
Follow up of legal and regulatory developments in Luxembourg and France;
Global maintenance of IR section of (COMPANY NAME) websites;
Global maintenance of IR section of (COMPANY NAME) intranet;
Preparation, sanity-checking, publication, distribution and storage of regulated information via different communication tools
Periodic Information / Financial Reporting
Ongoing Information / Events affecting the Shareholder Structure :
Other Regulated Disclosures :
Events coordination, logistics and attendance;
Maintenance of IR database;
Monitoring and update (COMPANY NAME) data on financial and stock information websites;
Drafting non-sensitive press releases;
Management of (COMPANY NAME) documents for internal use;
Upkeep of IR Manual and Internal procedures;
Coordination and preparation of AGM (with Treasury & Legal);
Actual publication of documents according to technical and legal procedure.
* Master degree from top university, preferably in finance or accounting-related field; Excellent student track record.
* Excellent numeracy skills, ability to understand and interpret financial figures. Internships in finance, accountancy or banking is a strong plus.
* Strong interest in ESG.
* Strong project management skills and ability to effectively cope in stressful situations;
* Impeccable interpersonal skills - natural and confident with a willingness to work in a team.
* Complete proficiency in MS office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel) is a must.
* Perfect knowledge of English (written & spoken)
* Involvement in strategic projects for (COMPANY NAME) & exposure to group leaders;
* Integration in a fast growing international company with a dynamic working environment and a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
|Posted on:||03 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|